***WEATHER ALERT***Flood Watch
which is in effect on Tuesday at 2:52 AM until Thursday at 11:00 PM. ...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM CDT WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Flooding Caused By Excessive Rainfall Continues To Be
* WHERE...Portions Of Illinois And Northwest Indiana, Including The
Following Areas, In Illinois, Boone, Central Cook, DuPage, Eastern
Will, Kane, Lake IL, McHenry, Northern Cook, Northern Will,
Southern Cook, Southern Will And Winnebago. In Northwest Indiana,
Lake IN And Porter.
* WHEN...Until 3 AM CDT Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Excessive Runoff May Result In Flooding Of Rivers,
Creeks, Streams, And Other Low-lying And Flood-prone Locations.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- Numerous Thunderstorms Are Expected To Develop This Afternoon
And Last Through The Overnight Period. High Moisture Will
Lead To Efficient Rain Rates With Flash Flooding Possible
Where Storms Train.
General Interest Net – 7am Daily on the WB9IRL Repeater 145.210 (-0.600)(107.2PL).
The Illinois Radio League is an organization dedicated to the advancement of amateur radio. Organized in February of 2010, the primary objective of our educational department is to expand, promote, and educate citizen interest in radio.
The education department is implementing it’s technician/general/extra courses throughout the year. The classes will be instructed by licensed amateur radio operators.
Our goal is to continue the educational classes and prepare you for the wonderful world of amateur radio.
- Weather / Skywarn
- Mobile Deployment
- EOC Development
- Technician/General/Extra Classes
- 2 Meter repeater system